Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thirty Days of Thankful- Day 8

Day 8

Tonight I am thankful for dinner with Auntie Shevaun. Dinner tonight was Moe's, nothing fancy, but a great night of laughter and tears and catching up. We have both been busy and don't get to see each other as often as I would like. But time with her is always something I am thankful for. She keeps me grounded, reminds me that I am doing a good job, she is my rock and my shelter in a storm. She has waited in an ER room with me late at night when I had an esophagus issue, she met me for lunch the day I signed the papers to accept little man's referral, she has opened her home for holidays to us. Being with her always brings a feeling of peace. I am blessed to have her in my life and for my son to call her auntie!
Thank you Auntie Shevaun for just being you!








Okay this is not Auntie Shevaun but it is a cute picture of him dancing with Uncle Jan while waiting for Auntie Shevaun to golf!

No comments: