Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thirty Days of Thankful- Day 29

Day 29

Today I am thankful that I typically can't leave the room without little man wanting to go with me. I know that at times I can get things done much faster if I am not waiting for him to follow me up three flights of stairs, but that I am so blessed that he wants to be with me, that he has attached to the point of wanting to be wherever I am. He wants to help with the laundry, the dishes, cooking and that he just wants to follow me upstairs when I go to brush my teeth. I know this time is limited and soon my little man will be a big boy and I will be wishing that he would want to do things with me and definitely wishing he wanted to help with "chores"


So today I am thankful for the little man that is on my heels as I try and get things done in the house, for his little voice calling "I am coming momma" as we head upstairs and for the little hands that climb on my back as we head back downstairs!

No comments: