Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Thirty days of Thankful- Day 16

Day 16

Today I am thankful for friends who are up for an adventure with me. Early this morning I packed little man and his best friend in my car and headed toward Florida. It was actually a fun drive, the boys were SOOOO good, entertaining each other along the way and even taking pretty good naps in the car at the same time. They were so excited to get to Florida and see Palm Trees! While I was driving these two little boys, my friends were getting their work done and getting on planes to meet me down there. My friend Lauren arrived first from PA, getting to Florida at about an hour before us and then Tarsha arrived at about 7. I am so thankful for friends who are ready to attempt Florida and Disney with two little boys!


No comments: