Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

thirty Days of Thankful- Day 26

Day 26

Today I am thankful for the beautiful weather we are having here in my area. I have committed to my friend and more importantly to myself to start running. I have joined a running group in preparation for training for my first half marathon that met this morning. It was a beautiful morning to be out running. Now I am drastically out of shape and have a long ways to go before I am a real running person. Everyone says once I get started and keep going, I will love it, that my body will be anxious to get out and run...well I am not there yet, but hoping to be soon.

But today as I ran/walk my first three miles with little man in a jogging stroller I was so glad the weather was nice enough to do that and not have him miserably cold.

No comments: