Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thirty Days of Thankful- Day 5

Day 5

Today I am thankful for a little man that likes to help me cook and do the dishes. I pretty much can't be in the kitchen working without him offering to help. Sometimes I am rushing and have to remember to slow down and let him help.

I have set a goal for myself, I will cook on Sunday a meal for that night and Monday night. We usually have homegroup on Tuesday so are not here for dinner, but Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday my goal is to plan a meal that we can cook together. :) (Friday is usually going to be something leftover from one of the other days.

I am sure this time of him wanting to help me cook and do the dishes will not last forever, but maybe if I make it a special time I can make it last a little longer!




No comments: