Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thirty Days of Thankful- Day 28

Day 28

Today I am thankful for lazy mornings. Since I am currently tracked out I get to enjoy mornings with my little man. Today we slept in a little and then had a relaxing morning eating breakfast, playing and watching a little TV. The afternoon was more scheduled, but for the morning I enjoyed being mom with no plans. School starts again for me on Thursday and I am not really looking forward to going back to work and not having the days with little man. He amazes me everyday and humbles me as well. I am so blessed to be his mom!. I am not always so good about just having time to do nothing but "be" and so I am so thankful that he has taught me that time to just "be" with him is the most blessed time I get!

No comments: