Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thirty days of Thankful- Day 15

Day 15

Today I am thankful for the medical support I have here. Up until now I have not blogged specifically about some of struggles going on with little man and after the 30 days of Thankful are over I will begin to document what is going on, for me, for him and for others who might read this and get some help.

Briefly little man has recently been diagnosed with PTSD. This diagnosis has led to a few more support people coming into our lives. It is making schedule a bit crazy for momma, but whatever I need to do I will do. But with this addition it made me realize how thankful I am for the OT and the DT who have been seeing little man for almost a year. I am also thankful for the new support people who are entering our lives, who see the bright little boy and the fear he has. Who assure me that they are going to help him...us. I am thankful that I live in a place where people are here to help, who understand that there is so much we don't understand about the beginnings of an adopted childs' life, but know that there is healing that needs to take place.

No comments: