Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Two!!!

Tomorrow you are two! I can hardly believe what a big boy you have become!

A year ago today I was packing bags, checking off packing lists and making more lists as I anxiously awaited the day I was getting on the plane to come get you. I was keeping busy preparing and reading text messages from Cori, who was in Ethiopia with you. I ached to hold you, was so sad that you were celebrating turning one still in the care center.

This year I find myself wishing to push the pause button instead of the fast forward button. You have grown so much in a year and I know this year will be the same. My little baby, that was not walking and barely babbling is now running everywhere, helping me make dinner and telling me how much he loves chocolate!

Happy Birthday Isaiah- from a mother who loves you more and more every passing day.

No comments: