Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

Paper Chase



Determination by J Kramer

          I titled this picture Determination because that is a 100 foot tall tree in the middle of El Capitan in Yosemite. In order to make it period much less to become 100 feet tall that tree certainly had to be determined to grow there. This is the belief that I am hanging on to as I go through this process, with determination, because I know that the there will be things that prove challenging, and that may seem impossible to overcome. 
  My homestudy will begin this Saturday morning at 11 with my first meeting with my social worker. It will be at my house and while I know that they don’t expect the house to be immaculate I certainly spent a lot of time cleaning this weekend and will spend I am sure several evenings doing more cleaning. :) I am nervous and have a bunch of things I need to get done this week to have all my paperwork ready for the social worker. Matt (roommate) and I are going tomorrow to go get our fingerprints and background checks completed. Then I need to find a day to go the doctor and get my letter for that. I also would like to get my taxes done so that I have current financial information for the social worker and then I have an idea of how much I need to get in loans for the last part of this process.  Oh so many things to get done in so little time :) 

No comments: