Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Group

Well March has come in with a cold and blustery beginning. The schools have called a two hour delay due to snow that is suppose to be coming. 

This weekend I had my last meeting with my social worker, who informed me that the home study would be completed by next week. I got the forms sent to USCIS this week and so I wait for my fingerprinting appointment. I should hopefully have my birth certificates this week and can send in my dossier papers as well. 


I think the most exciting thing is that I got my invitation to join a web group of people that are all adopting or have adopted from Ethiopia. I have spent two days reading and looking at their blogs. Their stories are inspiring and the pictures are amazing. The children are beautiful. I look forward to the day when I will be able to post pictures of the child I get to welcome into my home. 

No comments: