Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

More Info

Okay really I am not sure that I have a whole lot more information to share. I have received and accepted a referral for a baby boy. I still have several steps I need to take before I will be able to bring my little boy home. But I am working my way through all the paperwork. I am still waiting for US fingerprinting and the forms that will come with that. I need the paper that that process produces in order to petition the courts in Ethiopia for the adoption. But in order for that to happen I need my home study, which should be done in the next few days. Once the home study is done I pack my dossier up and send it off for translation while waiting for my petition paperwork. Then it is in the hands of the courts in Ethiopia. So then I wait and wait and wait. 


So while all of that is going on I am getting fundraising ideas together in order to raise some money to help with the cost of the adoption and also to be able to help support the care center where my child is currently.  I know that I am having a fundraiser evening on April 5th, so I will post more details as I get together what all the fundraiser will entail. 

No comments: