Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

A baby?

I am excited and a little nervous all at the same time. I have received a referral for a baby. This makes me giggly and excited and really nervous all at once. I can’t wait to be able to bring a baby home and hold him and start all of that mommy stuff. And as I am sure all new moms are there is the nervous about doing it right!!

But the crunch has also come on. I am getting to the point where I need to get some more finances secured. I have most of it, but there is still some I need. I am hoping that I can get some more donations in or that I can get people to start buying pictures. I am at a loss for how to fundraise. Never was my strong suit. There is a part of me that wonders if I am in over my head. 


So for now I send out a new email to friends and family again with a link to pictures and hope and pray. I have to have faith that if one of these little guys is suppose to be my forever family, that the money will come through. 

No comments: