Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

Packet Received





By J Kramer
             So I went to my mailbox today to find my official packet from the adoption agency that outlines all the steps I have to take through this process. It is a very large 3-ring binder with a ton of things I need to know and I think maybe even more that I need to do!! I have scheduled a time to talk with my adoption counselor, she has been great so far and I am looking forward to talking to her Wednesday night.  So for right now I am just looking at the introduction stuff in the front flap and being patient. I think while patience has always been a strong character trait of mine it is going to get much stronger during this process. Well until Weds, there is not much more to say, but I definitely have a lot to read! ;)

No comments: