Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Moments of Joy- Day 3

Little Man started school. This was a bittersweet moment, it meant he was leaving the only person I had trusted to care for him day to day since he came home and starting school. He was growing into my big boy. Although, as evidenced by the size of the backpack on him, he is still my little man. He was very excited to go and actually transitioned very well. This school continues to be a blessing to me as they now care for my child everyday. His teachers are wonderful and keep me up to date on how he is doing. It has been fun to see the growth he has gone through since starting school.
The tongue of concentration is often present! He was putting his backpack on by "myself mommy"

Big backpack, little big boy

Excited to start school.

No comments: