Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Falling behind

I have been bad about keeping up with my "thankfuls" this last week
So here goes:

Day 6 Having an Auntie Lauren that sends cute footie pajamas in care packages just because. Tonight  Little Man curled up warm and cozy in his new PJs!

Day 7 Having great parents who support me and love me. We don't live nearby each other and I often wish there was a transporter that I could just get in and be there immediately. But it does mean the times I get to see them are sweeter.

Day 8: Today I am thankful for the chance to present professional development to my staff with 3 other amazing ladies. I am blessed to work each day with them and have a blast learning new technology and teaching it to our staff with them.

Day 9: Today I am thankful my house. We spent most of today at home, just enjoying time being quiet and warm in our house

Day 10: Today I am thankful for a developing new friendship. I have known this person for a while, but we are establishing a friendship now and I am excited about it

Day 11: Today I am thankful for the Veteran's who have fought for our country. I often forget to remember all the things I have today because of the sacrifices they have made.


No comments: