Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sometimes life is just hard...

Not a very uplifting title I know, but it is where my head is right now.

Sometimes life is hard and I am not talking about just life for me. The economy is making it hard on lots of people, there are illnesses, and trauma (current and past) that families are dealing with, there are lots of things that can make life "hard".

There are also things that make life simple and beautiful, good friends and family, a support system that is unbelievable, a smile from a your child, the feeling of the little hand reaching to hold yours as you walk, a good phone conversation and the list could continue.

I try to focus on all the things that make life simple and beautiful and not dwell on those that are making it hard. Sometimes easier said than done :)

A day of painting simple and beautiful



No comments: